Follow us on
2015 Registrations Forms
Registration packages are not mailed out and should be downloaded.
List of Pre-Registered Groups
|Co-Op Camp 2015 "Camp Wars, Co-op
Strikes Back" will be held on September
25-27, 2015 at Camp
Manitou (the Scout Camp is located at
7484 Twiss Road, north of Kilbride,
west of Milton).
All Guide, Pathfinder and Scout groups (ages 10-15 years) planning to
attend this camp must complete the required forms, (Registration and Group
Registration), and return them with the Registration fee to
Co-op Registrar, 3140 Michael Cresent, Burlington, ON, Canada, L7M 1V4 by Friday, September
There is an “All Leaders” meeting held at camp on the Friday night that
all groups must be represented at.
NOTE: There will be NO all-leaders meeting prior to Camp.
NOTE: Guiding units must also complete all required Safe Guide forms
and submit for and receive approval prior to the camp weekend
REGISTRATION & FEES MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER ON SEPTEMBER
18, 2015 IN ORDER TO REGISTER FOR CAMP
Here To View Our Promotional Video
- You come self contained… We provide the program!
- Venturers, Rovers & Rangers are welcome to register as Offer of Service
- All Leaders will be required to help in running/staffing events
- Since the Saturday activities are active, we ask that all campers please carry
a water bottle during the activities and come prepared for rain or shine!
- Cost is $17.00 per person
- $20.00 deposit per unit/section is accepted
until July 11th
- Venturers/Rover/Rangers/Advisors as “Offer of Service”
is $15.00 per person.
- Please obtain Venturers/Rovers/Rangers Registration Package
- Registration fees can be paid by CHEQUE payable to "Scouts Canada -
Co-op Camp", or via our
- send your cheque payment to:
Barbara Delio, Coop Camp Registrar
3140 Michael Cresent, Burlington, ON, Canada, L7M 1V4.
- Guiding units on centralized banking can
pay with your Unit's Visa Card, via our
- As we must limit the camp to no more than 1000 campers' - registration
is on a first come first served basis so register early!
- Please note that refunds cannot be made after September 19, 2014.
- **NEW** There is a $25 late fee for
unit/section registrations received after Friday September 18.
- If at the last moment you have someone sick don’t fret, you may substitute
another youth in
his/her place. Substitutions that do not alter your total head count can be made
at the camp
providing the proper forms are submitted (completed registration &
substitution forms). If someone is not attending and is not being replaced with
a substitute they must be entered on the Substitution Form with the
word 'Cancel' in the Names To Be Deleted / Cancelled section Notes
column. No refund will be made.
- Sorry but NO registrations or fees will be accepted at the camp.
- We have a limited supply of picnic tables therefore the maximum you may use
from the camp is
one table per site and they are first come, first serve. We suggest you bring
your own table(s).
There is a link on the Co-op website that will show you how to build your own
picnic table. (A great project for your
- Please be aware that the number of persons registered determines your campsite
CO-OP CAMP RADIO:
We’ll try to move you through the Camp Manitou parking lot as quick
as possible. On your way to camp take advantage of the camp radio station
set up to provide you lots of info about the camp schedule and activities.
YOUR RADIO TO
ON THE FM DIAL
CAMP ARRIVAL :
For those Unit/Section Leaders who wish to drop off
their Unit/Section gear (or trailers) in advance of the camp, gates will
be open from 12 noon until 4:00 p.m. on Friday. (Please, no set up of
your site at this time). Once you enter, please locate a Co-op Camp Staff member at
Manitou in order to find your campsite.
Guiders must produce their approved Safe Guide forms at
Registration opens at 6:00 p.m. and will close at 9:00
Late arrivals should check in at Rotary Lodge
For safety reasons no units/troops will be allowed on
site until registration opens at 6:00 p.m. and a unit leader has
We allow 2 vehicles (2 per unit/troop) carrying gear to
proceed directly to their site, unload and return to the parking lot as
soon as possible. No other vehicles will be allowed on site.
The Health Forms will not be
handed in at Registration, but you will be required to acknowledge
that you are in possession of a completed form for each person
Group leaders will also be required to acknowledge
that they hold a completed photo release form for the group members
We ask that during arrival, departure, closing ceremonies and at
Guide/Scout Own all persons will wear official uniforms. This can be
either the formal uniform or recognized camp uniform. Members of
Guiding are reminded that Guiding regulations require that camp hats must
- Fire regulations require at least one properly charged fire
extinguisher (5lb. Chemical) must be on each site. If your group does
not have one ask around to borrow one for camp!
- Each site must have a first aid kit available to handle minor
problems that may arise.
- Co-op Camp's First Aid Staff will be available to treat any major
emergencies or problem and will be centralised in Rotary Lodge. Please don’t hesitate to ask for help.
- It is the Unit/Troop leader’s responsibility to look after their
unit’s heath forms. In the event of an emergency the leader in
charge will have to produce the health form and health cards for their
youth at the hospital.
- Hospitals now require that a current Health Card must be shown prior
Availability of Health Cards is the responsibility of the Leader In
- GUIDING – An SG4 form will be submitted and will be provided for
download at www.coopcamp.org
Guiding Units to complete their own Safe Guide forms.
With all that's going on at camp we ask that all visitors register with
security. Please check in at Rotary Lodge before proceeding into the camp.
When you depart, be sure to check out at as well.
Thanks to our past supporters:
Longos - Burloak
Cineplex - Brant Street,
Silkvercity Oakville & VIP
Theatres - Wyecroft Road, Oakville
Empire Theatres - Speers Road,
To learn more, please phone Camp Chief Paula
at 905-464-6425, or email
To contact our registrar, please phone
or email her at
Web site and all contents ©2006-2015 Scouts Canada / Girl Guides of Canada
- Guides Du Canada,
All rights reserved.
February 08, 2015